Instructions on booking of tickets from an agency other than the authorized travel agents
Controller General of Defence Accounts,
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt-110010
(Through CGDA Mail Server)
Subject: Instructions on booking of tickets from an agency other than the authorized travel agents.
Reference: This HQrs office Important Circular bearing even number dated 24/8/2011
Attention is invited to Ministry of Finance, Deptt of Expenditure, OM No.19024/1/2009-E.IV dated 16.9.2010 reiterating guidelines on Air Travel on Tours/LTC, circulated vide this HQrs office circular bearing No.AN/XIV/Vlth CPC/Circular/VoI-IV dated 16/09/2010 and this HQrs office important circular dated 24/8/2011, wherein it was requested to give wide publicity to the guidelines issued by the Ministry of Finance, Deptt of Expenditure
concerning air travel and booking of air tickets only from authorized travel agents by Officers/Staff of the Defence Accounts Department.
2. Inspite of repeated instructions/important circulars issued by this HQrs office on the matter, a number of cases are still being received in this HQrs office seeking clarification/relaxation on admissibility of TA/DA/LTC claims, on journeys performed, by Air India/Private airlines by officers, on Tour/LTC by purchasing air tickets through private travel agent other than Balnier Lawrie & Company and M/s Ashok Travels & Tours in violations of the guidelines laid down in Ministry of Finance, Ăeptt of Expenditure, OM dated 16/09/2010.
3. This has been viewed very seriously by the Competent Authority and once again reiterated that in terms of the provisions contained in MoF, Deptt. of Expenditure OM dated 16/09/2010, air tickets may be purchased directly from Airlines (at Booking counters/Website of Airlines) or by utilizing the services of authorized Travel Agents viz M/S Balmer Lawrie & Company, M/s Ashok Travels & Tours. In the event of air journey being performed by private airlines on Tour/LTC, by seeking deviations from Ministry of Civil Aviation, the bookings of tickets is also required to be done invariably through the authorized travel agents only.
4. The contents of this important circular may please be given wide publicity and brought to the notice of all concerned serving under your office/organization. It is further directed that all cases of air travel where the guidelines issued by MoF, Deptt of Expenditure have not been followed, are to be disallowed at your end without any reference being made to this HQrs office.
Please acknowledge receipt.
- Utilisation of mileage points / other incentives earned by CPSE employees on tickets purchased for official travel
F. No DPE/3(4)/08-Fin. Government of India Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises Department of Public Enterprises Public Enterprises Bhavan Block No. 14, CGO Complex Lodhi Road New Delhi-110003 Dated: 20th February, 2013 OFFICE MEMORANDUM Subject: Utilisation of mileage points / other incentives earned by CPSE employees on tickets purchased for official travel. Ministry of [...]
- CGDA letter and Dopt reply : Clarification on Payment of Leave Encashment as LTC advance
CGDA letter and Dopt reply : Clarification on Payment of Leave Encashment as LTC advance No.12647/LTC/Mov C/ 25 /D(Mov)/2013 Government of India Ministry of Defence New Delhi, the 25th Feb, 2013 To The Chief of the Army Staff The Chief of the Naval Staff The Chief of the Air Staff Subject : PAYMENT OF LEAVE [...]
- TN Govt Employees : Travel by Air on Leave Travel Concession
TN Govt Employees : Travel by Air on Leave Travel Concession Tamil Nadu Government issued instructions regarding the claim of Air Tickets and Boarding Pass on Leave Travel Concession. ‘The eligibility of the officers to travel by air while on official Tour shall also be applicable for availing Leave Travel Concessionâ. In order to ensure [...]
- Regularisation of TA / DA / LTC Claims on account of journey performed by booking of tickets from an agency other than the authorized travel agents–CGDA Orders
Controller General of Defence Accounts Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt-110010 IMPORTANT CIRCULAR No. AN/X1V/14162/TA/DA/LTC/Deviation/Vol-II Dated: 8/01/2013 To All PCs DA/Cs DA/PCsof Fys/Cs FA/IFAs (Through CGDA Mail server) Subject : Regularisation of TA / DA / LTC Claims on account of journey performed by booking of tickets from an agency other than the authorized travel [...]
- CGDA Orders : Review of three years time limit for making compassionate appointment
IMPORTANT â CIRCULAR CONTROLLER GENERAL OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS ULAN BATAR ROAD, PALAM, DELHI CANTT- 110 010 No. AN/VIII/19001/Circular Date: 11.12.2012. To All PC of A(Fys)/PCsDA/CsDA The Sub: Review of three years time limit for making compassionate appointment. A copy of DoP&T O.M. F. No. 14O14/3/2011-Estt (D) dated 26.07.2012 received under Ministry of Defence letter No. [...]
December 13, 2012 Tags: CGDA Orders, Compassioate Appointment, Compassionate Ground, DOPT Orders, MoD Orders, Time Limit for Compassionate appointment Posted in: DOPT Orders, Employment News No Comments
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS): Clarification regarding grant of financial benefit to Hindi Officers
CIRCULAR OFFICE OF THE CONTROLLER GENERAL OF ACCOUNTS Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Canttâ10 No. AN/Xl/11051/MACP/HO/2009 DATED: 10.12.2012 To All the PCsDA/PCA (Fys) Kolkata/CsDA Subject: Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS): Clarification regarding grant of financial benefit to Hindi Officers The matter regarding grant of financial upgradation under MACP Scheme to those Hindi Officers, who [...]
- Serving of Notice for Strike on 12th December, 2012–AIDAEA (HQ)
STRIKE ON 12.12.12 : AIDAEA CALL FOR STRIKE IN SUPPORT OF THEIR CHARTER OF DEMANDS… ALL INDIA DEFENCE ACCOUNTS EMPLOYEESâ ASSOCIATION(HQ) KOLKATA Established in 1925 10A, S.K.Bose Road, Kolkata-700001 (Recognized by Govt. of India) Ph. No. (033)22624179 Mob:9433600798 Fax No.(033)22480991 View : aidaea(hq)Kolkata.blogspot.in : e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org Date: 19.11.2012 [Through PCA(Fys) Kolkata] To The Controller [...]
- Clarification regarding availing of Restricted Holiday–CGDA
CGDA Issued Leave Orders : Clarification regarding availing of Restricted Holiday Controller General of Defence Accounts Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt-110010 No. AN/XIV/19404/Leave Matters/Vol-II Dated: 19/11/2012 To All PCsDA/CsDA/IFAs PCof A(Fys) Kolkata (through CGDA Mail server) Subject: Clarification regarding availing of Restricted Holiday. A doubt has been raised by one of the Controllerâs office [...]
- Obtaining approval of Ministry of Civil Aviation for traveling in Pvt. Airlines – ICAR
INDIAN COUNCIL OF AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH KRISHI BHAVAN : NEW DELHI F.No. 8(4)/2006-Cash-I Dated 19th October, 2012. OFFICE MEMORANDUM Subject : – Obtaining approval of Ministry of Civil Aviation for traveling in Pvt. Airlines. It has been observed that while seeking approval from Ministry of Civil Aviation for traveling in Pvt. Airlines the requests submitted are [...]
- LTC SCHEME FARE UPDATED LIST : AIR INDIA DOMESTIC FARES AS ON 25.10.2012
LTC SCHEME FARE UPDATED LIST : AIR INDIA DOMESTIC FARES Frequently Air India publishes the LTC Fare list on its official website, the new revised fare list has been uploaded on 25th October, 2012. We are reproduced and given belwo the fare list for your ready reference… TABLE IVâ LTC Fares :- S No SECTOR [...]