Highlights of Karnataka Pay Revision 2012
Highlights of Karnataka Pay Revision 2012
The Government Decision of the Pay Revision has been published.
Salient Features of the Pay Revision :
- These rules may be called as Karnataka Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2012
- Implementation of the revised pay scales from April, 2012.
- 22.5 percent of the Basic Pay shall be added to the existing emoluments.
- Interim Relief of 15% is discontinued from 1.4.2012.
- Dearness Allowance payable to Government employees in the revised scales of pay with effect from 1st July 2012 shall be calculated with a multiplication factor of 0.604 % for every 1% DA to be sanctioned by the Government of India.
- Existing six classes are reduced to four classes as follows and the rate of HRA.
- HRA Classification :Class-A 25%, Class-B 16%, Class-C 10%, Class-D 7%
- Revised rates of City Compensatory Allowance :
Bruhat Bangalore – C & D – Rs.350
Mahanagara Palike – A & B – Rs.400
Belgaum (U.A.) Hubli-Dharwad – C & D – Rs.250
Mangalore (U.A.) Mysore (U.A.) – A & B – Rs.300
- Rural Allowance of Rs.100 per month payable to the Government employees
- 8% of Dearness allowance to Haryana State Employees
8% of Dearness allowance to Haryana State Employees Third State in the series, following the Union Government, the State Government of Haryana declared to hike of 8% Dearness allowance to its employees with effect from 1.1.2013. The total Dearness allowance goes to 80% from the existing rate of 72%, the hike of DA payment would [...]
- Government employees take treatment from any hospital recognized by the State Government / CGHS / CS(MA) Rules
Government employees take treatment from any hospital recognized by the State Government / CGHS / CS(MA) Rules Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan 18, Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi-16. F.No.110239/51/Cir./2013/KVS(Budget) Dated 03.04.2013 The Deputy Commissioner Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan All Regional Offices. Subject : Govt. employees and the members of their family take treatment from any [...]
- Retirement age of Kerala State Government employees has been increased to 60
Retirement age of Kerala State Government employees has been increased to 60 As per the reliable sources, the State Government of Kerala has decided to increase the retirement age of its employees to 60. This announcement was made by the Finance Minister K.M.Mani in his budget speech, raising the retirement age to 60 years to [...]
- Granting of one increment on promotion in same grade pay – Confederation writes to Finance Ministry
CONFEDERATION WRITES TO SECRETARY DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE ON FIXATION OF PAY ON PROMOTION CARRYING SAME GRADE PAY D/16/2012 Dated: 10th November, 2012. To The Secretary, Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance, Government of India, North Block New Delhi. 110 001 Dear Sir, Sub: Fixation of pay on promotion to a post carrying the same Grade [...]
- National Anomaly Committee agenda item 8.3 : Non-issuance of orders by the Finance Ministry – NFIR
National Anomaly Committee agenda item 8.3 : Non-issuance of orders by the Finance Ministry – NFIR Item No.5(ii),(iv)(with32&33),(v)(vii) – Rule8 of the Revised Pay Rules Fixation of pay on promotion – minutes of the meeting of the National Anomaly Committee held on 17th July, 2012 – reg. NFIR General Secretary writes a letter to DoP&T [...]
November 5, 2012 Tags: Dopt Orders 2012, Finmin Orders, Fixation of Pay, NAC Meeting Agenda Items, National Anomlay Committee, Pay Fixation, Revised Pay Rules Posted in: Anomaly Committee, CCS Rules, DPC, Pay Fixation No Comments
- Dopt orders on ACP Scheme : Clarification on Stepping up for senior employees regarding…
No. 35034/1/97-Estt(D) Government of India Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions (Department of Personnel & Training) North Block, New Delhi-110001 Dated: 4th October, 2012 OFFICE MEMORANDUM Subject : Assured Career Progression Scheme (ACPS) for the Central Government Civilian Employees â regarding. The undersigned is directed to invite reference to the Department of Personnel &Training [...]
- Status of Promotions, made between date of effect and date of Implementation of recommendations of 6th CPC, and Seniority of Staff in merged grades in pursuance of Recommendations of 6th CPC
R.B.Estt. No.107/2012 GOVERNMENT OF INDIA / BHARAT SARKAR MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS / RAIL MANTRALAYA (RAILWAY BOARD) No.E(NG)I-2009/PM1/4 New Delhi, dated 26.09.2012 The General Managers, All Indian Railways & PUs (As per mailing list) Sub: Status of Promotions, made between date of effect and date of Implementation of recommendations of 6th CPC, and Seniority of Staff [...]
September 27, 2012 Tags: 6th CPC, DOPT, Fixation of Pay, Merger of Grades, Pay Fixation, Pre-Revised Grades, Promotion, Railways, Seniority Posted in: CCS Rules, DPC, Pay Fixation, Railways One Comment
- NFIR Demands of re-option for re-fixation of pay of staff who got two promotions during 1.1.2006 to 4.9.2008
NFIR Demands of re-option for re-fixation of pay of staff who got two promotions during 1.1.2006 to 4.9.2008 One more reminder has been sent to the Railway Board by the General Secretary of NFIR regarding the point No.02/2012(DC) in DC/JCM meeting held on 26th and 27th June 2012. The subject of the Item No.02/2012 (DC) [...]
- Kerala to introduce contributory pension scheme for government staff
Kerala to introduce contributory pension scheme for government staff The employees would be required to contribute 10 per cent of their pay and dearness allowance to the pension fund. The government would also make a contribution to the fund. The government has issued orders approving, in principle, the proposed contributory pension plan for government employees. [...]
- Grant of parity in pay structure of Rajbhasha Shayaks
Grant of parity in pay structure of Rajbhasha Shayaks AIRF and NFIR both are uploaded the message that Ministry of Finance has approved for grant of parity in Pay structure of Rajbhasha Sahayaks on Indian Railways. Rajbhasha Sahayaks in erstwhile Pay Scale of Rs.4500-7000 (Grade Pay Rs.2800) on fulfillment of 6 years of service will [...]