Improper implementation of Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS)
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen
Dated : 17.04.2012
The Secretary (E),
Sub: Improper implementation of Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS).
As soon as a case of wrong/improper implementation of MACP is noticed by VFIR, the same is reported to the Railway Board for taking corrective action but the response of Railway Board in taking remedial action on these issues has not been there with the result all the cases referred by NFIR are still pending in Railway Boardâs Office. Now another case has been brought to the notice of VFIR which is also being referred to the Railway Board.
2. On South Central Railway, benefit of 3rd financial upgradation was extended to 10 Chief Matrons work in Lallaguda Central Hospital wherein Grade Pay of Rs.6600/- was given to them. Case of Smt.Gnane Pushpam Fedric, Chief Matron, one out of 10, was sent to Associated Accounts for arranging settlement dues in her favour owing to her superannuation on 29/02/2012. She was given Grade Pay of Rs.6600/- w.e.f. 01/09/2008, the same has been denied and instead Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- has been allowed causing huge financial hardships to the employee who has now retired. Cases of remaining nine Chief Matrons of Central Hospital, Lallaguda, when take up for scrutiny and are likely to meet same fate as above.
NFIR, therefore, requests the Railway Board to issue clear cut guidelines based on the spirit of the MACP Scheme, to save staff from undue hardships, to avoid on sequential resentment amongst them under advise to NFIR.
Source : NFIR
- Granting Rs. 4200 grade pay to 30% UDC after completion 5 years service…
Merger of LDC and UDC upgradation of Grade pay to 2800 (Confederation resolution modified this as Rs.2400 for LDC & Rs.2800 for UDC) All India Association of Administrative Staff General Secretary Shri.T.K.R.Pillai has published on his blog about the issues related to the administrative staff of the Central Government of India, we placed here under [...]
- Feedback on the meeting with Hon’ble Minister for Railways – AIRF
AIRF published the feedback on the meeting with Honâble Minister for Railways on its portal, we have reproduced the contents of the post and given below for your informationâŚ All India Railwaymen’s Federation 4, State Entry Road, New Delhi â 110055 No.AIRF/24(C) Dated: March 21, 2013 The General Secretaries, All Affiliated Unions, Dear Coms., Sub: [...]
- Re-exercise of option under Rule 6 of the Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008 in the case of employees covered under letter dated 23.03.2012
Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008 – The re-exercise of option under Rule 6 of the Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008 in the case of employees covered under letter dated 23.03.2012. GOVERNMENT OF INDIA / BHARAT SARKAR MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS / RAIL MANTRALAYA (RAILWAY BOARD) S.No. PC-VI/312 No. PC-VI/2012/RSRP/1 RBE No.06/2013 New Delhi, dated [...]
- Payment of difference in TA to the employees due to implementation of MACP Scheme
An important letter has been sent to Railway Board by the AIRF regarding the issue of arrears to be paid in difference of TA due to implementation of MACP to Railway employees. Reproduction of the letter is given below for your information… Payment of difference in TA to the employees due to implementation of MACP [...]
- Assured Career Progression Scheme (ACPS) for the Railway Employees–Railway Board Orders 2013
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAILWAY BOARD) S.No. PC-VI/309 No. PC-V/2004/ACP/1 RBE No.01/2013 New Delhi, dated 14.01.2013 The General Managers, All Indian Railways & Production Units (As per mailing list) Subject- Assured Career Progression Scheme (ACPS) for the Railway Employees -regarding. Please refer to Boardâs letter No. PC.V/99/I/1/1, dated 01-10-1999 on the above subject. [...]
- General Budget 2013 : NFIR Proposals for General Budget – 2013
General Budget 2013 : NFIR Proposals for General Budget – 2013 NFIR writes to Finance Minister some proposals to consider for inclusion in the General Budget 2013. The proposals are as follows… General Budget-2013 â Consideration of NFIRâs proposals. The NFIR requests the llonâble Finance Minister to kindly consider following proposals for inclusion in the [...]
- Rightsizing – Policy on Creation of Posts
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA / BHARAT SARKAR MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS / RAIL MANTRALAYA (RAILWAY BOARD) No.E(MPP)2012/1/10 RBE No.149/2012 New Delhi, dated 28.12.2012 The General Manager (P) All Indian Railways & Production Units CORE/Allahabad CAO/COFMOW Metro Railway/Kolkata Sub: Rightsizing – Policy on Creation of Posts AIRF and NFIR during the PREM meeting have expressed apprehensions on creation [...]
- Grant of Child Care Leave without any reason – NFIR
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA / BHARAT SARKAR MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS / RAIL MANTRALAYA (RAILWAY BOARD) No. E(P&A)I-2012/CPC/LE-5 New Delhi, dated 17.12.2012 The General Secretary, NFIR, 3, Chelmsford Road, New Delhi – 110055. All Indian Railways & Production Units (As per mailing list) Dear Sir, Sub: Grant of Child Care Leave without any reason. The undersigned is [...]
- Clarification on MACP to Railway Employees–Railway Board orders
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS Railway Board S.No.PC-VI/307 No.PC-V/2009/ACP/2 RBE No.142/2012 New Delhi, dated 13/12/2012 The General Manager/OSDs/CAO(R) All Indian Railways & PUs (As per mailing list) Sub:-Grant of financial upgradation under MACP Scheme-Clarification reg. References have been received from Zonal Railways seeking clarification as to what Grade Pay would be admissible under MACP [...]
- DOPT has not accepted the proposal for restoration of earlier ACP with one time relaxation to opt for MACP…
DOPT has not accepted the proposal for restoration of earlier ACP with one time relaxation to opt for MACP… MACPS for the cadre of Junior Engineers/Assistant Engineers in CPWD… The last proposal was sent to DOPT for consideration on above subject have also been rejected by DOPT and intimated that running of MACPS though with [...]