Determination of Seniority of Direct Recruits
Determination of Seniority of Direct Recruits
Minister of Persmin Shri.V.Narayanasamy informed in Lok Sabha on 22nd August, 2012 regarding the subject of seniority of gazetted officers in Central Services and Central Paramilitary Forces.
Written reply was submitted by the Minister to the above question, The seniority of officers in Central services is fixed as per provisions of statutory recruitment rules applicable to the post. In other cases instructions issued vide this Departmentâs O.M. dated 11.11.2010 will apply.
1. In central para military forces, the relative seniority of all direct recruits is determined by the order of merit in which they are selected for such appointment on the recommendation of the UPSC or other selecting authority; persons appointed as a result of an earlier selection being senior to those appointed as a result of a subsequent selection.
2. The seniority of Assistant Commandants(Direct entry) is being fixed as per the following norms:-
i. Inter-se seniority of directly appointed Assistant Commandants is determined by adding together the marks obtained by them in the recruitment test and the basic professional courses in the ratio of 50:50.
ii. Where promotions are made on the basis of selection by a DPC, the seniority of such promote shall be in the order in which they are recommended for such promotion by the Departmental Promotion Committee.
iii. Seniority of Assistant Commandants appointed through Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) is as per the merit given by selecting authority.
- Voluntary Retirement Scheme to the employees of BSNL and MTNL – Parliament News
Voluntary Retirement Scheme to the employees of BSNL and MTNL – Parliament News Minister of Communications and Information Technology was presented a report in the Parliament as a reply to the questions asked by a Hon’ble member pertaining to Voluntary Retirement Scheme to BSNL and MTNL employees… In that reply submitted by the Minister, there [...]
- Cadre Review of Indian Cost Accounts Service
Cadre Review of Indian Cost Accounts Service Ordinarily, cadre review of a Group âAâ Central Service should be done every five years. The last cadre review of Indian Cost Account Service was done in the year 2005 and the corresponding amendments in the Service Rules were notified on June 1, 2007. A proposal for cadre [...]
- Retirement age of faculty doctors from 65 to 70 years…
Retirement age of faculty doctors from 65 to 70 years… The below written answer was submitted by the Minister of Health and Family Welfare Shri.Ghulam Nabi Azad in Lok Sabha on 7th September, 2012… Whether decision taken by the Government to increase the retirement age of faculty doctors from 65 years to 70 years has [...]
- PFRDA Bill 2011 is likely to finalise in this session of Parliament…
Press Information Bureau Government of India Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs 20-November-2012 18:38 IST Shri Kamal Nath addresses a Press Conference on Winter Session of Parliament Commencing on 22nd November 2012 The Winter Session, 2012 of Parliament (12th Session of Fifteenth Lok Sabha and the 227th Session of the Rajya Sabha) is scheduled to commence on [...]
- Commencement of 12th Session of the Fifteenth Lok Sabha and 227th Session of Rajya Sabha
Commencement of 12th Session of the Fifteenth Lok Sabha and 227th Session of Rajya Sabha The 12th Session of the Fifteenth Lok Sabha and 227th Session of Rajya Sabha will commence on Thursday 22nd November, 2012. According to the calendar of sittings issued by the Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha Secretariat, both the Houses of [...]
- Promotion of Group C Staff (Multi Tasking Staff) as LDC on seniority basis — 5% quota —Reg.
A.60015/I/CS/2013/MF.CGA(A)/NG/352 Government of India Ministry of Finance Department of Expenditure Controller General of Accounts Lok Nayak Bhavan, Khan Market, New Delhi. Dated: 24th/27th October, 2012 Office Memorandum Sub: Promotion of Group C Staff (Multi Tasking Staff) as LDC on seniority basis â 5% quota âReg. Attention is invited to Rule 5 (2) of Central Civil [...]
- Status of Promotions, made between date of effect and date of Implementation of recommendations of 6th CPC, and Seniority of Staff in merged grades in pursuance of Recommendations of 6th CPC
R.B.Estt. No.107/2012 GOVERNMENT OF INDIA / BHARAT SARKAR MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS / RAIL MANTRALAYA (RAILWAY BOARD) No.E(NG)I-2009/PM1/4 New Delhi, dated 26.09.2012 The General Managers, All Indian Railways & PUs (As per mailing list) Sub: Status of Promotions, made between date of effect and date of Implementation of recommendations of 6th CPC, and Seniority of Staff [...]
September 27, 2012 Tags: 6th CPC, DOPT, Fixation of Pay, Merger of Grades, Pay Fixation, Pre-Revised Grades, Promotion, Railways, Seniority Posted in: CCS Rules, DPC, Pay Fixation, Railways One Comment
- National Training Policy 2012 : Training to employees to improve performance
National Training Policy 2012 : Training to employees to improve performance Minister of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions Shri. V.Narayanasamy replied in Lok Sabha to the question about any extensive training to the Govt. and PSU employees in order to improve their performance and skill. National Training Policy 2012 circulated vide Ministry of Personnel, Public [...]
- ONE LAPTOP PER CHILD
ONE LAPTOP PER CHILD SCHEME IN INDIA The below information stated by the Minister of State in the Ministry of Human Resource Development Shri.DR. D. PURANDESWARI in response to a written question in Lok Sabha on 22.8.2012. The Centrally Sponsored Scheme of âInformation and Communication Technology (ICT) in Schoolsâ was launched in December 2004, and [...]
- Nomination of Stenographers Grade ‘D’ / PA (ad-hoc) of CSSS for appointment to the Grade of Personal Assistants of CSSS for the Select List Year — 2010 (Part) on regular basis under the Zoning Scheme for Seniority Quota (SQ)
MOST IMMEDIATE No.5/1/2012-CS-II(C)(VoI.II) Government of India Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions Department of Personnel and Training 3rd floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi.110003 Dated the 3rd August, 2012 OFFICE MEMORANDUM Subject : Nomination of Stenographers Grade ‘Dâ / PA (ad-hoc) of CSSS for appointment to the Grade of Personal Assistants of [...]