ALL INDIA CONSUMER PRICE INDEX NUMBER
All India Consumer Price Index Numbers for Industrial Workers on base 2001=100 for the month of February, 2010
1. All India Consumer Price Index Number for Industrial Workers (CPI-IW) on base 2001=100 for the month of February, 2010 decreased by 2 points and stood at 170 (one hundred and seventy).
2. During February, 2010, the index recorded a decrease of 5 points each in Sholapur, Ludhiana, Kodarma and Chhindwara centres, 4 points each in Ranchi Hatia and Jharia centres, 3 points in 14 centres, 2 points in 14 centres and 1 point in 17 centres. The index increased by 1 point in 6 centres, 2 points in 2 centres, 3 points each in Guwahati, Siliguri and Raniganj centres and 5 points in Labac Silchar centre, while in the remaining 15 centres the index remained stationary.
3. The maximum decrease of 5 points each in Sholapur, Ludhiana, Kodarma and Chhindwara centres is mainly on account of decrease in the prices of Rice, Wheat, Wheat Atta, Arhar Dal, Masur Dal, Groundnut Oil, Onion, Vegetable items, Sugar, etc. The decrease of 4 points each in Ranchi Hatia and Jharia centres is mainly due to decrease in the prices of Wheat, Wheat Atta, Arhar Dal, Masur Dal, Onion, Vegetable items, Sugar, etc. However, the increase of 5 points in Labac Silchar centre is mainly due to increase in the prices of Rice, Fish Fresh, Fish Dry, Potato, Tea Leaf, Pan Leaf, Firewood, etc. The increase of 3 points each in Guwahati, Siliguri and Raniganj centres is due to increase in the prices of Rice, Wheat Atta, Goat Meat, Poultry (Chicken), Milk, Pan Leaf, etc.
4. The indices in respect of the six major centres are as follows :
1. Ahmedabad – 164
2. Bangalore – 175
3. Chennai – 157
4. Delhi – 157
5. Kolkata – 166
6. Mumbai – 168
5. The point to point rate of inflation for the month of February, 2010 is 14.86% as compared to 16.22% in January, 2010.
|M & Y||B.Y.2001=100||DA|
RAJESH KUMAR SINHA says
I want to know about the rules for treatment of Central Govt. Employees where CGHS is not available. I am posted in Doordarshan Kendra Jalpaiguri(Siliguri). In Siliguri, there is no CGHS, then how can we take medical facility for self & our spouses. If any list of approved AMA is there for Siliguri city then pl send the list.
Is there any decision on counting of casual labour service…… For pensionary benifit ……. waiting for ur reply