No.12016/3/2008 – Trg.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
BlockIV,3rd Floor, Old JNU Campus,
New Mehrauli Road,New Delhi – 110067
The undersigned is directed to say that the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management (ISTM), New Delhi, urgently requires the services of a suitable officer for appointment to the faculty post of Assistant Director (English Shorthand & Typewriting), on deputation basis. The eligibility conditions, qualifications and experience required for the post of Assistant Director (English and Typewriting) and other details are given in Annexure I
2. Since this is a faculty post in a training institute engaged in imparting training to the Central Government employees and the job involves imparting training, only those officers who have necessary aptitude/flair for teaching should apply.
3. It is requested that the applications (in quadruplicate) in the enclosed proforma (Annexure II) of the eligible officers, who would be spared in the event of their selection may be sent though proper channel to the Deputy Secretary (Training). Training Division, Department of Personnel and Training, Block IV, 3rd Floor, Old JNU Campus, New Meharauli Road, New Delhi – 110067 within 60 days from the date of publication of this Circular in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar together with the following:-
(i) Up-to-date CR Dossier of the applicants or clear photocopies of the ACRs for last five years duly attested by a Group ‘A’ Officer.
(ii) A statement showing major or minor penalties, if any, imposed on the officer.
(iii) Integrity Certificate
(iv) Vigilance clearance in respect of the officer.
(v) Cadre clearance in respect of the officer.
4. Applications received after the closing date or without the ACRs dossier (or attested photocopies of ACRs), or otherwise found incomplete, or not in the prescribed Performa, are liable to be rejected. Officers who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently. Those who have already applied for this post in response to an earlier O.M. need not apply again.
5. While forwarding the applications, it may be verified and certified that the particulars furnished by the officers are correct. It may also be confirmed that in the event of selection for appointment the officer concerned will be relieved of his/her duties.
6. This may please be given wide circulation in the various units of the Ministries/Departments including attached and subordinate officers etc.
Under Secretary to the Government of India