Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) Order to Open Central Govt Offices from 20 April 2020
After a long period from 25 March 2020, countrywide lockdown announced to contain COVID-19 by the Central Government, the list of Central Govt offices will remain open with effect from 20 April 2020, orders issued.
The following Ministries/Departments to function without any restriction from 20th April 2020:
- Central Armed Police Forces
- Health and Family Welfare
- Disaster management and Early Warning Agencies (IMD, INCOIS, SASE and National Centre of Seismology, CWC)
- National Informatics Centre (NIC)
- Food Corporation of India (FCI)
- Nehru Yuva Kendras (NYKs) and
Offices of the Central Government of India and its subordinate offices will remain open with effect from 20.4.2020.