Modified Assured Career Progression (MACP)
Shastri Bhavan, New Delhi
Subject: Proposed introduction of Modified Assured Career Progression (MACP) Scheme to the non-faculty Group ‘A’ officers of IITs.
The proposal for introduction of Modified Assured Career Progression (MACP) Scheme to the non-teaching Group ‘A’ officers and extension of the benefit of Dynamic Assured Career Progression (DACP) Scheme to the Medical Doctors in IITs have been considered in consultation with the Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure.
2. While, it has been agreed to extend the DACP Scheme to the posts of Medical Doctors of the IITs as per the recommendation of the 6th Central Pay Commission, it has been advised that MACP Scheme may be adopted in respect of the non-teaching Group ‘A’ officers of the Institute, as enunciated in the Department of Personnel & Training OM dated 19th May, 2009 in toto any exception thereof will have repercussions elsewhere. It has further been advised that if the promotional avenues are to be created otherwise, the same can only be based on functional requirements and vacancy linked.
3. This issues with the approval of the Ministry of Finance, (Department of Expenditure), I.D. Note No. 809299 / J.S.(Pre) / 2010, dated 06.09.2010.
I am a regular government servant from 18.04.1991 with details of my service shown below for clarification regarding eligibility of MACP.
1. Appointed as Steno-III (4000-100-6000), RHFW, GoI, Bhopal 18.04.1991
2. Promoted as Steno-II (5000-150-8000), RHFW, GoI, Hyderabad on regular basis 28.03.2000
3. Technical resigned as Steno-II (5000-150-8000), RHFW, GoI, Hyderabad 06.10.2000
4. Joined as Steno-III (4000-100-6000),CLTRI, GoI, Chengalpattu 09.10.2000
5. Claimed salary as Steno-III (4000-100-6000) for 2 days (7.10.2000 & 8.10.2000 –Sat. & Sun.)
At CLTRI, GoI, Chengalpattu.
6. Got pay protection of Steno-II(5000-150-9000) in the lower pay scale of
Steno-III (4000-100-6000) at Rs. 5800/- in CLTRI, GoI, Chengalpattu 09.10.2000
7. Got ACP-II (12 yrs.) in the scale (5000-150-8000) in CLTRI, GoI, Chengalpattu 18.04.2003
8. Fixation of pay under CCS (Revised Pay) Rules 2008 as per 6th Pay Commission
Has been fixed by office in Pay Band -2, Grade Pay Rs. 4200 (9300-34800) 01-01-2006
When did my MACP of 20 years fall? Kindly clarify based on the above facts.
Thanking you, Sir,
Present Grade pay-4200
CLTRI, GoI, Chengalpattu
This is for your kind information that we are very unlucky doctors and deprived for 25 years of service in Health Care delivary System .I am a Senior Lady Medical Officers among all Medical Officers in this Institute and working more than 25 years without single promotion or DACP.
In this connection I am requesting you to help us for Dynamic ACP of Medical Officers working in National Institute of Homeopathy, Kolklata.There is no Promotional avenue for us.This is an autonomous organisation under the Dept. of AYUSH, Ministry of Health and F.W., Govt. of India.
We are giving you some information regarding DACP as recommended by 5th and 6th Central Pay Commission.Because This Dynamic ACP already implemented in different places for isolated post of Group -A Cadre.
i) Central Health Service-Ministry of Health& F.W, Govt. of India already implemented Dynamic ACP-
with reference of F.No.A-45012/2/2008-CHS-V, dated 29.10.2010, Nirman Bhavan, Govt India along with Revised order-No.A-32012/11/05-CHS-II, dated 14.08.06.
ii) DACP approved for Indian Railway-Sl.No.Pc-VI/214, No.PC-V/2008/ACP/2- dated 07.07.2010., RBE No.96/2010.
iii) DACP for IITs already implemented – F.No.17-3/2010-TS-I-Govt. of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development, dated -09.09.2010.
iv) Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India approved DACP vide order No.1372118/MO/Gen/corrs/DGMS-3(B) with another reference-No.12017/CMO/DGAFMS/DG2B/126/09/D(Med), dated 15.01.2010.
v) New Delhi Municipal Commission implemented DACP for its AYUSH doctors- with reference of order- already issued by AYUSH,
OM. No.A-11019/2/97-ISM(E-I), dated 25.01.1999.Dept. of AYUSH has another order of its own- A-11018/3/2004-E-I(AYUSH), dated 26.03.2008.
vi) There is another reference of DoP&T -O.M.No.28038/1/88-Esst.(D) dated 09.10.1989. for promotion or Dynamic ACP of Medical Officers.
We don’t know why we are not getting DACP after long period of service(25 Years).
For this reason it was come to our notice that Hon’ble High Court -Delhi passed the order to give service benifit of some Medical officers to AYUSH(2007).
We are very much cofused to it that , either we will get DACP or not.Some of us will retire with in few yeras from service.
It is regrate to say that one employee will retire from service without service benifit, after long period of sincere service in a same post and same scale of pay.
Union Health Minister is the President of the Governing Body of this Institute and DACP still pending for long period.
So, we are requesting you that please investigate the whole thing and try to help us to get Dynamic ACP which is strongly recommended by 6th Central Pay Commission.
SHIV KUMAR says
I AM WORKING IN MUNICIPAL CORPORATION OF DELHI AND REGULARISED MY SERVICES AS C G Supervisor IN THE PAY SCALE OF LDC INSPITE OF TECHNICAL POST HAVING A DIPLOMA OF SANITARY INSPECTOR COURSE ON 01/04/1995, INTIALLY I WAS APPOINTED AS DAILY WAGER C G Supervisor IN JUNE 1988. FURTHER I WAS REDESIGNATED IN THE UPGRADED PAY SCALE OF 4000-7100 IN 2004. NOW MY ACP IS DUE ON 01/04/2007, I WANT TO KNOW WHAT CRITERIA WILL BE ADOPTED AND WHAT PAY SCALE WILL BE DECIDE FOR ME? PLEASE CLEAR AT THE EARLIEST.