Job Highlights in Employment News From 30th April 2011 to 6th May 2011
Employment News Paper – Job Highlights (30 APRIL 11 – 06 May 11)
1. Into-Tibetan Border Police Force requires Inspectors (Hindi Translator).
2. Railway Protection Force requires Sub Inspectors.
3. Delhi Transport Corporation requires Managers.
4. Sports Authority of India, New Delhi requires assistant Directors.
5. Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Dehradun invites applications for the post of Stenographers.
6. Border Security Force, New Delhi requires Specialist Medical Officers and Medical Officers.
7. Central Warehousing Corporation, New Delhi needs General Manager and Stenographers.
8. Air India Air Transport Services Limited needs Trainee Security Agents.
9. PGDAV College, New Delhi requires Assistant Professors/Lecturers.
10.Indian Ordnance Factories, Yeddumailaram invites applications for various Semi-Skilled Grade posts.
11.All India Institute of Medical Sciences invites applications for various faculty posts.
12.Sashatra Seema Bal requires Constables (Driver).
For more details visit: http://www.employmentnews.gov.in/