Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) for the Railways Employees – Clarifications
Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS)
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
The General Managers (P)
Sub: Sub: – Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) for the Railways Employees-Clarifications Regarding.
Reference is invited to the Boardâs letter of even number dated 10.06.2009 regarding the Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) for the Railways Employees. Para â 13 of annexure of the scheme provides that the existing time-bound promotion Scheme, including in-situ promotion Scheme, Staff Car Driver Scheme or any other kind of promotion Scheme existing for a particular category of employees in Railways, may continue to be operational for the concerned category of employees if it is decided by the concerned administration authorities to retain such Scheme shall not run concurrently with the MACP scheme.
2. In pursuance of the decision taken in the meeting of the Departmental Council (JCM) of Departmental of Personnel & Training held on 08-05-2010 in respect Agenda item No.57.31. It has been decided in consultation with the Department of Expenditure that the benefits of the MACP shall also be extended to the regular Staff Car Drivers of the Railways, as a fall back option, if they are unable to get promotion within the percentage based present system.
3. Para- 13 of the annexure of the MACPS accordingly stand modified to this effect. In other words, the Staff Car Driver Scheme and the MACPS shall run concurrently.
4. This issue with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
5. Hindi Version is enclosed.
- Granting Rs. 4200 grade pay to 30% UDC after completion 5 years service…
Merger of LDC and UDC upgradation of Grade pay to 2800 (Confederation resolution modified this as Rs.2400 for LDC & Rs.2800 for UDC) All India Association of Administrative Staff General Secretary Shri.T.K.R.Pillai has published on his blog about the issues related to the administrative staff of the Central Government of India, we placed here under [...]
- Assured Career Progression Scheme (ACPS) for the Railway Employees–Railway Board Orders 2013
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAILWAY BOARD) S.No. PC-VI/309 No. PC-V/2004/ACP/1 RBE No.01/2013 New Delhi, dated 14.01.2013 The General Managers, All Indian Railways & Production Units (As per mailing list) Subject- Assured Career Progression Scheme (ACPS) for the Railway Employees -regarding. Please refer to Boardâs letter No. PC.V/99/I/1/1, dated 01-10-1999 on the above subject. [...]
- Whether a retired employee can be a member of National Council..!
Whether a retired employee can be a member of National Council..! Minister of DOPT Shri.V.Narayanasamy has given in a written reply to a question in the Lok Sabha about the retired persons can be participated as a member in National or Departmental Councils… The Minister said in the reply, "Nomination of members of Staff side [...]
- Clarification on MACP to Railway Employees–Railway Board orders
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS Railway Board S.No.PC-VI/307 No.PC-V/2009/ACP/2 RBE No.142/2012 New Delhi, dated 13/12/2012 The General Manager/OSDs/CAO(R) All Indian Railways & PUs (As per mailing list) Sub:-Grant of financial upgradation under MACP Scheme-Clarification reg. References have been received from Zonal Railways seeking clarification as to what Grade Pay would be admissible under MACP [...]
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS): Clarification regarding grant of financial benefit to Hindi Officers
CIRCULAR OFFICE OF THE CONTROLLER GENERAL OF ACCOUNTS Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Canttâ10 No. AN/Xl/11051/MACP/HO/2009 DATED: 10.12.2012 To All the PCsDA/PCA (Fys) Kolkata/CsDA Subject: Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS): Clarification regarding grant of financial benefit to Hindi Officers The matter regarding grant of financial upgradation under MACP Scheme to those Hindi Officers, who [...]
- MACP Scheme — treatment of employees appointed through LDCE/GDCE against Promotee Quota vacancies at par with those selected against DR/LDCE quota vacancies —reg.
NFIR National Federation of Indian Railwaymen (Affiliated to Indian National Trade Union Congress) No.IV/MACPS/09/Pt.6 Dated 19.11.2012 The Secretary (E), Railway Board, NEW DELHI Dear Sir, Sub: MACP Scheme â treatment of employees appointed through LDCE/GDCE against Promotee Quota vacancies at par with those selected against DR/LDCE quota vacancies âreg. Ref: Railway Bordâs letter No.PC-V/2009/ACP/2 dated [...]
- Promotional hierarchy in replacement of Grade Pay hierarchy for the purpose of MACP upgradation…
Promotional hierarchy in replacement of Grade Pay hierarchy for the purpose of MACP upgradationâŚ CONFEDERATION PRESIDENT WRITES TO STAFF SIDE SECRETARY S.K. VYAS PRESIDENT; Dated: 10th November, 2012. Com. Umraomal Purohit, Secretary, Staff Side, National Council, JCM\ 13-C Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi 110 001 Dear Comrade, Kindly recall the discussions, I had with you two [...]
- MACP to Railway School Teachers – Railway Board replied to AIRF
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAILWAY BOARD) No. PC-V/2011/M/3/AIRF New Delhi, dated 06.11.2012 The General Secretary AIRF 4, State Entry Road, New Delhi – 110055 Sir, Sub: Benefit of MACPS to Railway School Teachers. The undersigned is directed to refer to AIRFâs letter No.AIRF/MACP (276), dt. 28-08-2012 on the above subject and to state [...]
- MACP Clarification from MOD : MACP upgradation to MTS of AFHQ/ISOs on completion of 10/20/30 years regular service
MACP Clarification from MOD : MACP upgradation to MTS of AFHQ/ISOs on completion of 10/20/30 years regular service in the grade. No.A/43019/MACP/MTS/3/CAO/P-2(B) MINISTRY OF DEFENCE (Office of the JS(Trg) & CAO) Sub: – First/Second/Third Financial upgradation under Modified Assured Career Progression (MACP) Scheme to Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) of AFHQ/ISOs on completion of 10/20/30 years’ [...]
- Dopt orders on ACP Scheme : Clarification on Stepping up for senior employees regarding…
No. 35034/1/97-Estt(D) Government of India Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions (Department of Personnel & Training) North Block, New Delhi-110001 Dated: 4th October, 2012 OFFICE MEMORANDUM Subject : Assured Career Progression Scheme (ACPS) for the Central Government Civilian Employees â regarding. The undersigned is directed to invite reference to the Department of Personnel &Training [...]