Clarification on increase in certain allowances 25% as a result of enhancement of Dearness Allowance w.e.f 01-01-2011
PC – VI No.261
Government of India
Ministry of Railways
New Delhi, Dated:01-06-2011
The General Manager (P),
All Indian Railways & PUs.
Sub: Clarification on increase in certain allowances 25% as a result of enhancement of Dearness Allowance w.e.f 01-01-2011.
Please refer to Railway Board’s letter of even number dated 01.10.2008 containing revised policy instructions on Children Education Allowance and Hostel Subsidy admissible to Railway servants based on the recommendations of Sixth Central Pay Commission as per DOP&Ts OM No.1201l/03/2008-Estt.(Allowance) dated 02.09.2008. Reference is also invited to Railway Boardâs letter E(W)2008/ED-2/5 dated 13-10-2008 containing instructions on Special Allowance for child care for women with disabilities and Education Allowance for disabled children as per DOP&Tâs OM NO.12011/04/2008-Estt.(Allowance) dated 11.09.2008. As per revised scheme, reimbursement limits on Children Education Allowance and Hostel subsidy would be raised by 25% every time the Dearness Allowance on the revised pay structure goes up by 50%.
2. Railway Board vide letter No.PC-VI/2008/1/7/2/1 dated 25-03-2011 has enhanced the Dearness Allowance payable to Railway employees from the existing rate of 45% to 51% with effect from 1st January, 2011.
3. Consequent to aforesaid enhancement in Dearness Allowance to 51%, limits on reimbursement of Children Education Allowance & Hostel Subsidy shall go up by 25% w.e.f. 1st January, 2011. DOP&T vide Office Memorandum No.12011/01/2011-Estt.(Allowance) dated 04-05-2011 (copy enclosed) has issued clarification to this effect that Children Education Allowance and Hostel Subsidy allowance shall be enhanced by 25% as a result of enhancement of Dearness Allowance to 51% from w.e.f. 1st January, 2011. The clarification issued by DOP&T shall apply mutatismutandis in respect of Railway employees.
Please acknowledge receipt.
Joint Director Estt.(Welfare)
- No merger of D.A. but seventh pay commission likely this year
No merger of D.A. but seventh pay commission likely this year According to our sources in New Delhi, there is no chance of any merger of Dearness Allowance with basic pay as demanded by the associations. But the Government is considering the formation of seventh pay commission. The seventh CPC is scheduled to be effective [...]
- Impact of merger of 50% Dearness Allowance in basic pay as Dearness Pay
Impact of merger of 50% Dearness Allowance in basic pay as Dearness Pay Impact of merger of 50% Dearness Allowance in basic pay as Dearness Pay:- Merger of 50% Dearness Allowance (DA) in basic pay Sixth Pay Commission is main demand of Following table is showing approximate change in total emoluments after merger of dearness [...]
- Keeping certain allowances outside the 50% ceiling for Perks and Allowances
No.2(20)/2012-DPE(WC) Government of India Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises Deportment of Public Enterprises Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No.14. CGO Complex, Lodhi Rood, New Delhi-110 003 Dated: 29th June, 2012 OFFICE MEMORANDUM Subject :- Keeping certain allowances outside the 50% ceiling for Perks and Allowances. The undersigned is directed to refer to O.M. No. [...]
- EXPECTED DA FROM JULY 2012 for CG Staff and Pensioners
EXPECTED DA FROM JULY 2012 :- Expecting period more than six months is now over, the Dearness allowanceÂ and Dearness relief for existing employees and pensioners will be enhaced by 7% from the current rates and it will become the total of 72% form July this year. As per the statistics of All India Consumer [...]
- Revised DA rates to the employees draw their pay in the pre-revised scale as per 5th CPC…
Revised Dearness Allowance rates applicable w.e.f. 01.01.2012 to the employees of the Central Government and the Central Autonomous Bodies continuing to draw their pay in the pre-revised scale as per 5th CPC. No. 1(3)/2008-E.II (B) Government of India Ministry of Finance Department of Expenditure North Block, New Delhi Dated: 20th April, 2012 OFFICE MEMORANDUM Subject:- [...]
- TN Govt issued orders for Pensioners and Family Pensioners
Dearness allowance – Pension Orders issued by the TN GovernmentâŚ One of the important order has been uploaded on its website of Tamil Nadu Government Portal recently about the matter of enhanced Dearness allowance for the state pensioners and family pensioners withe effect from 1.1.2012. Following the Central Government, the state government of TN also [...]
- Revised rates of IDA for CPSE employees
Revised rates of IDA for the employees of Central Public Sector Enterprises. Departmental Public Enterprises has published an Office Memorandum stating that there will be no change in existing DA rates for the next 3 months effective from 1.4.2012. According to the order, there will be no change in the existing DA rates, the status [...]
- Enhancement of various allowances by 25% from 01-01-2011 owing to over 50% increase in Dearness Allowance…
Enhancement of various allowances by 25% from 01-01-2011 owing to over 50% increase in Dearness Allowance… F.No.5-06/2011-PAP GOVERNMENT OF INDIA MINISTRY OF COMMUNICATIONS AND I.T. DEPARTMENT OF POSTS [ESTABLISHMENT DIVISION] DAK BHAWAN, SANSAD MARG, NEW DELHI-110116 THE 24th JANUARY, 2012 OFFICE MEMORANDUM SUBJECT : ENHANCEMENT OF VARIOUS ALLOWANCES BY 25% FROM 1.1.2011 OWING TO OVER [...]
- Enhancement in the rate of various allowances by 25% as a result of enhancement of D.A. w.e.f. 1.1.2011
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan 18, Institutional Area Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg New Delhi – 110016 F.No.110239/51/2/2011/KVS (Budget) Dated : 20.01.2012 The Dy.Commissioner Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan All Regional Officers. Subject: Enhancement in the rate of various allowances by 25% as a result of enhancement of D.A. w.e.f. 1.1.2011. Madam/Sir, In accordance with the recommendation of VIth CPC [...]
- Increase of allowance by 25% each time the price index increase by 50% : Clarification.
Directorate General Central Industrial Security Force (Ministry of Home Affairs) Block No.13, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi-03. Dated, the 4th August, 2011 No.E-28012(2)/1/09-Estt.II/PF/1922 To All Sector IsG (including Airport and Trg. Sector) Sub : Increase of allowance by 25% each time the price index increase by 50% : Clarification. On implementation of 6th [...]