Feedback on NAC Meeting held on 17.07.2012
AIRF published a brief feedback of the National Anomaly Committee meeting on its website, we have reproduced the contents of the post and given for your ready reference‚Ä¶
Feedback on NAC Meeting held on 17.07.2012.
Highlights of National Anomaly Committee meeting held on 17.07.2012
1. Promotee in same grade pay will get one extra increment.
2. Running staff issues for giving MACP & special increment will be resolved sympathetically & orders will be issued within a month as per commitment of Secy./NAC & DOPT chairman.
3. The supervisors of earlier APEX Grade i.e. 7450-11500 are very likely to get one special increment. The AIRF is doing all out efforts to get that increment w.e.f. 01.01.2006.
4. It has also been agreed that where there is Direct Recruitee in a cadre, promotee will get the basic pay @ par with Direct Recruitee in other words Promotee will not get less pay as compared to Direct Recruitee.
5. The MACP issue including removal of infructous Grade Pay Rs. 2000 were also discussed and separate meeting on MACP issues will be held on 27.07.2012.
6. The staff side also raised the issues of Librarians/Asstt. Librarians. The official side assured staff side for earlier consideration, after collecting data from Ministry of Culture which is nodal Ministry for this.
The staff side shown its anguish on non functional of JCM scheme due to which National Council is not being held since Feb. 2010. Meetings of anomalies committees are also not taking place frequently except Railways, Defence & P&T. The Departmental Anomaly Committees are either not constituted or non functional. Chairman National Anomaly Committee and Secy/DOPT assured that JCM scheme will be revived & NC meeting will take place after the Monsoon session of Parliament.
The details of other items will be followed soon………..
- Whether a retired employee can be a member of National Council..!
Whether a retired employee can be a member of National Council..! Minister of DOPT Shri.V.Narayanasamy has given in a written reply to a question in the Lok Sabha about the retired persons can be participated as a member in National or Departmental Councils… The Minister said in the reply, "Nomination of members of Staff side [...]
- Official minutes of National Anomaly Committee meeting published by DOPT
Official minutes of National Anomaly Committee meeting published by DOPT DOPT published the detailed official minutes of the National Anomaly Committee Meeting held on 17th July, 2012 today. We have reproduced the contents of the minutes and given below for your reference‚Ä¶ Minutes of the meeting of the National Anomaly Committee held on 17th July, [...]
- National Anomaly Committee- Separate Meeting for MACP Issues May be postponed
National Anomaly Committee- Separate Meeting for MACP Issues May be postponed It has been decided in the Fifth Meeting of National Anomaly Committee that a separate meeting will be arranged tentatively on 27-7-2012 to discuss the MACP related Issues. It is expected that core issues related to the MACP Scheme will be finalized in this [...]
- Meeting of Joint Committee on MACPS will be held on 27.7.2012
Meeting of Joint Committee on MACPS will be held on 27.7.2012 The Sub committee constituted by the National Anomaly Committee to look into the issues concerning the MACP Scheme. The next and 4th meeting of the Joint Committee on MACP Scheme will be held on 27th July, 2012 at 11 A.M. As the decision taken [...]
- JCM Functioning raised in the National Anomaly Committee Meeting on 17th July 2012
CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES & WORKERS Secretary General K.K.N.Kutty conveyed the message of the meeting of National Anomaly Committee to all comrades today through on its official blog. We present main content of the letter here‚Ä¶ JCM Functioning raised in the National Anomaly Committee Meeting on 17th July 2012 We have already placed a [...]
- Confederation News : Gist of Discussions and Decisions are published
Confederation of Central Government Employees and Workers Secretary General K.K.N. Kutty has written the detailed decisions and discussions on the various agenda points in the National Anomaly Committee meeting which was held on 17th July, 2012. We reproduced the letter and given for your ready reference‚Ä¶ NATIONAL ANOMALY COMMITTEE MEETING GIST OF DISCUSSIONS The 4th [...]
- Detailed issue wise Feedback of National Anomaly Committee meeting – AIRF
AIRF published the detailed issue wise Feedback of National Anomaly Committee meeting on its official website today. Feedback of the 5th meeting of the National Anomaly Committee 5th meeting of the National Anomaly Committee was held today under the chairmanship of Secretary, DoP&T. At the outset Com. Umraomal Purohit, Secretary, Staff Side, National Council(JCM), raised [...]
July 18, 2012 Tags: 5th NAC, Decisions, Discussions, Feedback of NAC Meeting, National Anomaly Committee, National Anomaly Committee Latest News, Outcome of NAC Meeting Posted in: Meetings, Railways 7 Comments
- Highlights and discussions of National Anomaly Committee Meeting held on 17th July, 2012
Highlights and discussions of National Anomaly Committee Meeting held on 17th July, 2012 NFIR published the outcome of discussion on some important issues as follows… 1. Special Allowance and Qualification Pay : The demand for taking special allowance and qualification pay for fixation purpose on promotion w.e.f.1.1.2006 is agreed to be considered and finalized within [...]
- Message from Confederation about the NAC Meeting
Confederation announces the reason for NAC Meeting Confederation of CG Employees announces the reason for National Anomaly Committee Meeting Confederation Secretary General Shri.K.K.N.Kutty has reported on its blog today that in an attempt to convince only the Official Side JCM has come forward to conduct another meeting of National Anomaly Committee‚Äô on 17.07.2012. The Confederation [...]
- National Anomaly Committee Meeting date declared
Date of Next National Anomaly Committee Meeting is 17th July 2012. We have typed the contents of the office memorandum published by the Railway trade union NFIR is given below for your ready reference… No.11/2/2008-JCA Government of India Ministry of Personnel, PG & Pensions Department of Personnel & Training North Block, New Delhi, Dated, the [...]