Highlights and discussions of National Anomaly Committee Meeting held on 17th July, 2012
Highlights and discussions of National Anomaly Committee Meeting held on 17th July, 2012
NFIR published the outcome of discussion on some important issues as follows…
1. Special Allowance and Qualification Pay : The demand for taking special allowance and qualification pay for fixation purpose on promotion w.e.f.1.1.2006 is agreed to be considered and finalized within one month.
2. Rule 8 of Revised Pay Rules : It was agreed that taking into consideration, Recruitment Rules the Senior promotee’s pay will be allowed to be fixed at the same stage (especially at the minimum of pay) thus the seniors will get the entry stage pay fixed for direct recruits.
3. Transport Allowance : Since CCA got subsumed in the Transport Allowance resulting denial of Overtime, action will be taken to review this particular aspects to mitigate the hardship.
4. Revision of Existing Allowance : Agreed to process the doubling the allowances (Hospital Patient Care Allowance etc.) Cabinet’s approval will be sought. Target date for finalization is one month.
5. Commutation of additional Pension or Revision of pension in respect of post 31.12.2005 retirees : Department of Pension to make calculation for knowing the difference of amount between pre1.1.2006 and post 1.1.2006. Thereafter a view will be taken.
6. Commutation of Revised Pension : Will be examined further. Copy of Supreme Court Judgement will be given to Staff Side.
7. Revision of Base Index for Dearness allowance : Calculation sheet will be sent to Staff Side for comments.
8. Fixation of pay on promotion (shouldering higher responsibility) to a post carrying same Grade pay : Agreed to grant additional increment erstwhile FR-22-C.
9. Anomaly in the Pay Scale, Pay Band and Grade Pay – Library Information Assistant : Will be referred to Department of Culture for comments for considering allotment of Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- in PB-2.
10. MACP Anomalies : Secretary (Personnel) while appreciating the points raised by Staff Side has decided that a separate meeting will be held shortly (tentative date 27th July, 2012).
11. 15 Years Period fixed for Commutation is Arbitrary/unjustified : Official Side stated that the issue will be examined further.
12. Anomalies in the Pay Scale of Official Language Staff – Grant of parity to Rajbhasha Sahayaks : Railway Ministry’s proposal for granting parity is under active consideration Favourable decision is expected.
13. Grant of parity in the case of Indian Railways Stenographers : Staff Side insisted that int he light of Cabinet’s approval for granting parity, the Railway Ministry should issue orders without referring to Ministry of Finance. It was however stated by the Official Side that this being a common category, Ministry of Finance will have to be approached by Railway Ministry. After discussion it was agreed to expedite decision.
14. Eleven additional Items given by Staff Side in the last meeting will be prioritized for further examination ad discussion.
15. Replacement of Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- with Rs.4800/- in the Railways : Official Side stated that Railway Ministry’s proposal will be considered and a decision given.
16. Transport Allowance at Delhi for employees fo Faridabad, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad and Noida : After discussion it was agreed to consider positively. Staff Side also pointed out that HRA at Delhi rates are already paid to staff and hence Transport Allowance at Delhi rates should be allowed.
17. Grant of another option to the employees promoted in between 1.1.2006 and 2010 : Staff Side pointed out that the Field staff who were promoted after 1.1.2006 were unaware of the advantage of option as they were in the 5th CPC Pay Structure till the implementation of 6th CPC Revised Pay Structure and hence another option should be granted in such situation. After lengthy discussion, Secretary (Personnel) has agreed that there is hardship involved and assured to decide favourably.
Shri. M.Raghavaiah, JCM Staff Side leader, Guman Singh, NFIR President and R.P.Bhatnagar, Working President, NFIR have participated in the meeting.
- General Budget 2013 : NFIR Proposals for General Budget – 2013
General Budget 2013 : NFIR Proposals for General Budget – 2013 NFIR writes to Finance Minister some proposals to consider for inclusion in the General Budget 2013. The proposals are as follows… General Budget-2013 â Consideration of NFIRâs proposals. The NFIR requests the llonâble Finance Minister to kindly consider following proposals for inclusion in the [...]
- Rightsizing – Policy on Creation of Posts
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA / BHARAT SARKAR MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS / RAIL MANTRALAYA (RAILWAY BOARD) No.E(MPP)2012/1/10 RBE No.149/2012 New Delhi, dated 28.12.2012 The General Manager (P) All Indian Railways & Production Units CORE/Allahabad CAO/COFMOW Metro Railway/Kolkata Sub: Rightsizing – Policy on Creation of Posts AIRF and NFIR during the PREM meeting have expressed apprehensions on creation [...]
- Grant of Child Care Leave without any reason – NFIR
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA / BHARAT SARKAR MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS / RAIL MANTRALAYA (RAILWAY BOARD) No. E(P&A)I-2012/CPC/LE-5 New Delhi, dated 17.12.2012 The General Secretary, NFIR, 3, Chelmsford Road, New Delhi – 110055. All Indian Railways & Production Units (As per mailing list) Dear Sir, Sub: Grant of Child Care Leave without any reason. The undersigned is [...]
- Whether a retired employee can be a member of National Council..!
Whether a retired employee can be a member of National Council..! Minister of DOPT Shri.V.Narayanasamy has given in a written reply to a question in the Lok Sabha about the retired persons can be participated as a member in National or Departmental Councils… The Minister said in the reply, "Nomination of members of Staff side [...]
- Induction of Trackmen into other departments – Revision of age limit regarding
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA / BHARAT SARKAR MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS / RAIL MANTRALAYA (RAILWAY BOARD) No.E(NG)I-99/CFP/23(Vol.II) New Delhi, dated 02.08.2012 The General Managers (P) All Indian Railways and Production Units (As per mailing list) Sub: Induction of Trackmen into other departments – Revision of age limit regarding. In terms of the extant provisions contained in para [...]
- Exemption of Transport Allowance from the purview of Income Tax- Enhancement of exemption limit from Rs. 800/- to Rs. 3200/- plus D.A. thereon : NFIR
Exemption of Transport Allowance from the purview of Income Tax- Enhancement of exemption limit from Rs. 800/- to Rs. 3200/- plus D.A. thereon : Railway Board orders NFIR published an important order regarding the enhancement of Income Tax exemption limit for Transport Allowance to Railway employees… DC/JCM Item No 24/2012 – Exemption of Transport Allowance [...]
December 13, 2012 Tags: Exemption on I.Tax, Exemption on TA, I Tax, Income Tax Exemption, Income Tax on TA, NFIR, NFIR Latest News, Transport Allowance Posted in: Allowances, I Tax, Railways, TA No Comments
- MACP Scheme — treatment of employees appointed through LDCE/GDCE against Promotee Quota vacancies at par with those selected against DR/LDCE quota vacancies —reg.
NFIR National Federation of Indian Railwaymen (Affiliated to Indian National Trade Union Congress) No.IV/MACPS/09/Pt.6 Dated 19.11.2012 The Secretary (E), Railway Board, NEW DELHI Dear Sir, Sub: MACP Scheme â treatment of employees appointed through LDCE/GDCE against Promotee Quota vacancies at par with those selected against DR/LDCE quota vacancies âreg. Ref: Railway Bordâs letter No.PC-V/2009/ACP/2 dated [...]
- Official minutes of National Anomaly Committee meeting published by DOPT
Official minutes of National Anomaly Committee meeting published by DOPT DOPT published the detailed official minutes of the National Anomaly Committee Meeting held on 17th July, 2012 today. We have reproduced the contents of the minutes and given below for your referenceâŚ Minutes of the meeting of the National Anomaly Committee held on 17th July, [...]
- Exemption of Transport Allowance on Income Tax : Enhancement of exemption limit from Rs.800 to Rs.3200
Exemption of Transport Allowance on Income Tax : Enhancement of exemption limit from Rs.800 to Rs.3200 NFIR demanding to enhance the limit of exemption in Transport allowance on Income Tax from the existing level of Rs.800 to Rs.3200 plus Dearness allowance thereon. Already in Departmental Council JCM meeting the Staff Side had agreed to make [...]
- Grant of parity in pay structure of Rajbhasha Shayaks
Grant of parity in pay structure of Rajbhasha Shayaks AIRF and NFIR both are uploaded the message that Ministry of Finance has approved for grant of parity in Pay structure of Rajbhasha Sahayaks on Indian Railways. Rajbhasha Sahayaks in erstwhile Pay Scale of Rs.4500-7000 (Grade Pay Rs.2800) on fulfillment of 6 years of service will [...]